Meditate Your Way To Nourishment
Friday, July 15th, 2011
Join me for Yoga, Tea & Mindful Meditation on Sunday July 24th in Virginia
- NEW LOCATION: Beloved Yoga’s Reston Studio
- Experience and discuss ways to infuse mindfulness into your daily life towards nourishing your mind (food), body (yoga) and spirit (meditation).
- Gain an overview of one of the most popular evidence-based complementary modalities, yoga, that takes the whole person into consideration to manage stress.
- Have an experience of coordinating your breath and movement in a Kundalini Kriya (set of yoga exercises) designed to heal and restore the parasympathetic nervous system.
I will be leading students in a class that allows you to experience your breath consciously and use yoga, mantra, relaxation and meditation to help you cultivate mindfulness in all you do.
Plus, we will be serving my Signature Ginger Chai Tea
Take a Sunday afternoon for your own self-care and nourishment!
* stimulate * strengthen * synchronize
Date: Sunday July 24th, 2011
TIME: 2:00 pm to 4 pm
Registration: $25.00 pre-registration and $35 at the door
Location: Reston Studio
To Register: Call 703-860-Yoga (9642) or RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org